“Rough Beach”

Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana
Ranked #13 of 103 things to do in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: 45,000 Square Feet Of Action That's How We Roll Turn it up with the hottest casino in the Caribbean. Home to the best action in the Dominican Republic, our 45,000-square-foot Casino features legendary play at 40 unique tables and more than 450 of your favorite slots. Go big with the international flavor of our Poker Room. Enjoy the pulsating energy of Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, and Baccarat. Or, find high-limit thrills and top-shelf service at our Salon Privet VIP area with high-limit Baccarat, American Roulette, Blackjack, and so much more.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Hotel was very good, very clean and great property. Only problem if you are a beach lover you wont be swimming in this ocean the water is way to rough and had many under tides. It can be dangerous. The only reason we won't go back to this hotel is the Beach..........

Write a ReviewReviews (2,218)
All reviews
in 26 reviews
"caribbean"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Best and most honest Casion in the DR. Clean and airy with a good choice of slots to donate in. They do offer a free $20 for first time players there.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I visited HRC with a group of friends. It was a great change of pace. The Casino has all that any Vegas or Atlantic City Casino has. The décor was amazing. It was a trip to memory lane. To be truthful I do enjoy my smaller casino in my resort. You get to know the locals and staff. Feel very welcome. Would have loved to coincide with Marc Anthony's concert on the 15 of December. Good Luck Marc.. You ROCK!!!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We visited the Casino one night. Its a nice place, clean and very friendly. I was asked on a regular basis if I wanted a drink. I actually hit a jack pot, which surprised me. I wasn't expecting that. So, yes we had a good time. I would go back.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 30, 2013

1)blackjack dealers mis-shuffled and mis-dealt multiple times always conveniently to the detriment of the players.
2)blackjack dealers either did not pay me on winning hands or claimed to pay me on loosing hands then took away my winnings.
3)at the craps table after I had a good turn rolling, at my next turn dealers told me not to hold on to the dice and just throw them.
4)when I went to cash out they went to the back counter to count my chips and gave me about $300 less than what I gave them.
I've been in casino's in vegas, mexico, atlantic city, china. I have NEVER seen this level of corruption in a casino. This casino is the worst by far I have ever seen and whats worse everybody seemed to be in on it. I would never recommend and will be vocal about this to anybody who goes down there.

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos