“Great service.”

$139.00*
Punta Cana Combo Tour: Off-Road Buggy and Catamaran with Lunch
Ranked #103 of 239 Tours in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Gray Line Dominican Republic is the most reliable source for private transportation and tours in the Dominican Republic. With offices in Punta Cana and Santo Domingo our experienced staff is here to ensure you receive the very best services in the country. From family vacations, to weddings to large corporate programs we have activities to fit anyone's interest and needs. We own our own vehicles which gives us total control of the maintenance and driver staff. Let us know how we can assist with your next trip to to the DR.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were happy to find this company to make our vacation even more wonderful. We joined 4 tours: 2 Mini Cooper, Side by side and Segway eco tour. All of them were fantastic! The managers (Matias and Lionella) really care about the clients. They do their best to meet all the expectations and even more. All the places we visited were picturesque. The Side by side buggy tour was ... frightening because it's off road indeed - just perfect for crazy drivers:)
Would recommend it for everyone.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Outstanding service. Our flight from Miami was delayed 2.5 hrs. That put us in to Dominican Republic at 12am. I sent an email informing Grayline of the delay, and received a reply assuring us that we had nothing to worry about, and that our driver would be waiting for us at the airport. He most certainly was, and we were so pleased to see him. We got to the resort, no problems.
On the return, I simply asked guest services to call Grayline to confirm our return transfer. I received a call to my room from Grayline and we confirmed the time we requested they pick us up. Our driver was on time, and very friendly. Got to the airport on time, nice and neat.

Could not ask for better service. Very pleased.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I'm a travel agent that was in contact with Yina from Grayline prior to my trip. She was very helpful in getting my reservation made. When we arrive in Punta Cana airport, we were greeted at the airport with my name on a sign and a really nice driver, Diorke. The bus was brand new and comfortable. The ride from the airport to Excellence Resort was an hour and Diorke make a it very comfortable and relaxing.

I will use Grayline for my clients from now on. Wonderful Expereince.

2  Thank CuteTeesTravel
Reviewed April 16, 2013

GrayLine in the Dominican Republic was an amazing experience that we have the opportunity to use from the Punta Cana Airport to Casa de Campo...the driver, the bus that we used was just perfect. Driver was so kind to us, and the bus was brand new. I would recomended to everyone needing the services they offer.

1  Thank Maria G
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We really enjoyed our experience with our driver. Very professional, courteous, and a great tour guide. Our driver Richard pointed out areas of interest and slowed down so we could take pictures. He stayed with us the entire time and made sure we reached our destination. Thank you, we will use your services again!