“Excellent Vacation With Ynocencio”

Alsol Luxury Village
Ranked #87 of 112 Hotels in Punta Cana
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I really Enjoyed my vacation at Alsol Luxury Village ...excellent service .Everyone was very polite and very helpful.The Bartender Ynocencio Really was entertaining and helpful.He provided very good service to me.I advise you to visit Alsol luxury village if every in Dominican Republic .

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank jamiel1989
Write a ReviewReviews (3,447)

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was part of a group that stayed on the property. 30 of us total for a fishing trip, the room I stayed in was nice, roof top pool and HUGE deck. The rooms are nice and clean, so is the property.

Looks like they planned for an Atlantis type resort but nobody showed. Dining options are very limited.

For the purposes of our trip the place was great however If I was vacationing in the DR again I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank jsantora
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The place is beautiful! You can go to both other hotels that the company own. The guest service was great always there when you needed something. "Ynocencio" bartender was the best with the help of "James Bond" those two employes made it that much better & helped us have a good time!!

• Stayed: June 2014
Ignacio P, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for share on Trip Advisor your recent experience with us.

We are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at Alsol Luxury Village. It is our pleasure to service our guest with the finest hospitality. We want to guarantee a vacation that will be unforgettable. Thank you for you kind remarks and recognition of efforts. Please tell your friends about our hotel.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Victoria Mendoza
Hotel Manager
AlSol Luxury Village

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had the best vacation and I've traveled around the world one of the best experiences on vacatons ive had. Especially my experiences with James Bond ,ynocencio, dj junior, melvin and red bull! !!!They have recommended us to excellent activities and other interests that we were looking for.

1  Thank fcrojas
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Alsol was truly beautiful place! It was a girls getaway for me and my BF. We will definitely return and we highly recommend. The staff was so attentive and satisfied our every need.A special thanks to James Bond, Red Bull,Jose,Otto,Vicente and Melvin. They treated me and my BF like queens!

1  Thank ChocolateLover3078
Reviewed June 14, 2014

If you are in Punta Cana and want to have an AMAZING time and love to dance come to Also Village. The staff was so attentive we would definitely come back!!Especially Red Bull, Jame Bond, Vincent @ the pool bar:)))and Melvin at the Lobby bar

1  Thank sunshine2467
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Entering the gates of Alsol, I was greeted by one of the most gorgeous views I've come across in any of my hotel stays. The staff (Melvin, James Bond, Emmanuel, Nabuk, among MANY others) went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable.

When we stayed, we were told that the hotel was only at 15% capacity. It showed, because after 2 days my wife and I felt like we recognized every other person staying at the resort. I personally didn't mind, I preferred emptier pools and beaches. It was only a surprise to me to see such a beautiful place so empty like there was something wrong.

From my experience, the people working here were the defining factor on what made my stay one of the best I've ever had in my life. I would definitely visit again!

2  Thank dannyzee13