Me and my girlfriend, we were in the Alsol Luxury Village from 15. January - 22. January.. A week before arrive the reviews suddenly became not so good and we worried about it. But it was very beautiful, great foods, great service, clean and huge room, 5 star resort. The room was every day cleaned and we got every day new towels,and new drinks. The check-in process was only 5 minutes,we took a tour with the golfcar around the resort,and arrived at our room. The staff was helpful,especially Mindy at front desk, Melvin in de bar, "Red Bull " animator. In the bar you can eat the best hamburger of the world!!! :)
It was amazing 1 week. Thank you very much! We hope we can go back again! :)
Some tip for the resort:
- we signed every time the bill if we drank or eat something,but we were in all inclusive.should be a better system,maybe should to wear a "bracelet"
- more then one bar open in the evening
- some ashtray on the desks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alsol Luxury Village is located at only 10 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport in the biggest and most luxurious marina in the Caribbean, surrounded by the famous white beaches of Punta Cana and Cap Cana. Alsol Luxury Village is an impressive luxury resort complete with 299 suites of all different sizes and decorated with premium materials and designer furniture to give a true Mediterranean feel.Luxury suites may vary in size and style, but all rooms are designed with innovative architecture, high quality finishes and beautiful decor. For the most demanding we even have luxury suites available with a private swimming pool. The Resort has a variety of beautiful panoramic views with several categories of suites of different sizes.Comfort, convenience and elegance – these elements reflect the beautiful lifestyle of the Alsol Luxury Village. Guests can enjoy a superior level of service while enjoying the five thematic restaurants, ars, four pools, a Dominican style Chapel for weddings and Sunday Mass, a state of the art fitness center with Finnish sauna and other exclusive services and activities to satisfy even the most demanding. Guests at AlSol Luxury Village can enjoy the magnificent Punta Espada Golf Club which is considered the top course in the Caribbean and Mexico, as well as other courses such as Corales and La Cana which are also highly rated, boat rentals, a diving school, activities for children and much more. There are also exceptional event, function and wedding spaces, including a waterfront amphitheater and salons that can be decorated to your personal style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alsol Luxury Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.