“What a place!!!! Great staff!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alsol Luxury Village

Alsol Luxury Village
Ranked #88 of 110 Hotels in Punta Cana
California City, California
“What a place!!!! Great staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

If you want to be pampered get away from it all, this is the place for you! After staying in SDQ for 2 days did not have any hopes in the DR. But this place made it. My room was excellent had a nice pool yes a pool on the 3rd floor. The resort manager there is everywhere making sure the place is running smoothly. Food was awesome and we got to go to the Sanctuary as they run that place as well. So this means you have the best of both worlds. One for the beach and the other for Luxury.

Everything was top notch! Thanks Victoria you are a GEM. Please help the Sanctuary no management presence or non existent. Had an issue at the lobby and no one helped us.

Room Tip: Buy an upgrade to pool rooms!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
We thank your for choosing AlSol Luxury Village as your "luxury getaway" destination.

We have been working closely with our staff to make certain our guest receives the highest level of service. I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities and I know my colleagues will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we invite you to return and experience AlSol Luxury Village again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (471)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I was truly impressed with our stay at hotel. The cleanliness of our room and the hotel grounds was superb. And the view from our room was impeccable. I want to thank the ENTIRE staff (the managers, bartenders, restaurant waiters, receptionist, and the chef) for making his birthday remarkable and definitely one to remember. I personally would like to thank Victoria for being so attentive and assisting us with all of our needs and request. In addition, my boyfriend thanks Alexander and enjoyed the rides on the golf cart. I will recommend this hotel to anyone and I look forward to returning. Thanks again everyone!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Thank you for trusting AlSol Luxury Village to host your vacation. We are thrilled to read your review, and to learn that we were able to exceed you expectations and most important that you and your boyfriend were able to relax and enjoy his birthday with us.

We are honored to see that we were exactly what you were looking for, because you can be sure that we put all of our commitment and Passion into the recreation of your memorable experience, it makes us feel proud all the good comments regarding the service and the facilities. Both our staff and I were delighted to have you spend your stay at AlSol Luxury Village.

We look forward to serving in the near future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just got back yesterday from Alsol Luxury Village in Punta Cana and let me tell you that it's nothing short of true paradise! This place is amazing in every sense! The food, the views and beyond it all...the amazing staff that made us feel like royalty and family! David (bartender) served us some of the best drinks we had on our vacation! Ask him to make you a "RonPon"! Deeeelicious! Elvin, the chef, made it his goal to indulge us in the best meals we have ever had on any vacation! My husband is a picky man with his food and he was scarfing down everything that he made for him - no questions asked! Stephanie and Maria were so helpful and professional. Mateo and Jesus were the best waiters ever! They were always attentive to our needs and made us laugh at all times! All of the staff have become our friends and it's because of this experience that we can't wait to go back!

This place is amazing and we highly recommend it! It was a very memorable one year wedding anniversary for us!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank for you for posting such a wonderful review on Tripadvisor about your recent experience at AlSol Luxury Village.

We are extremely pleased to read about your memorable stay with us and to receive your feedback on your AlSol experience.

Thank you for sharing the pictures with all of us, we will tell our bartenders about the "Ron Pon" and make sure they keep it as tasty as it has been.

I will let the staff know about review and share a copy with Jesus and Mateo who I am sure will rave about it. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

At AlSol Luxury Village, Service is our Passion!
San Francisco, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

My experience at this resort was stellar. It met all of my expectations and more. We arrived to first class service, which remained our entire stay. The staff was truly amazing and really made us feel comfortable and right at home. Any request we had, they made happen with a smile. A few of the staff members I must give a shout-out to were: Ynocencio (best bartender, personable, nice, accommodating), Sandy (drove us and picked us up from the beach every time we asked) and Carlos, Mateo, Hector and Jesus ((great waiters, always greeted us with a smile) .

The cleaning staff was amazing as well. Our room was always cleaned very nicely and none of our valuables were stolen as sometimes we forgot to put them back in the security box.

All-in-all I would recommend this resort to anyone who asked me where my best vacation has been thus far. I hope my review helps other couples looking for a romantic getaway as this place is the spot!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lauren F
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your memorable AlSol Luxury Village experience online. It is always an amazing feeling when our valued guests share so many wonderful comments about their vacation with us.

We are more than happy to learn that we actually fit exactly to what you were looking for you and that you enjoyed our beautiful scenery as well as the enthusiasm of our staff. All our team members are honored with your kind remarks and we are glad we were part of your unique experience. Reading your reviews it’s something that warms our hearts and drives us to improve every day.

We certainly will be ready to welcome you back to AlSol Luxury Village in the near future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed at Alsol it was an experience of a lifetime. The room was breathtaking, the service was outstanding, the management has its pulse on the best customer service especially (Victoria Mendoza). I loved it and will return as many times I can.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank dulcebori
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
We would like to thank you for choosing AlSol Luxury Village as your honeymoon destination in Punta Cana and for taking the time to post a review about your AMAZING experience.

It was truly an honor to have you at AlSol Luxury Village! Please consider us your " home way from home". We hope to have the opportunity to greet you again soon at AlSol Luxury Village.

Our best wishes,
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Alsol is truly a paradise!! I personally would like to thank again the entire staff for the exquisite service and in particular the following team who were very attentive: Rudy (reception), Managers-Jose and Alfredo, Chef Julio, Chef Richard, Mateo, Carlos, Jesus, Hector, Roinet, Alfredo and Innocencio. Looking forward to going back with my family.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank nycns2013
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
We would like to thank you for choosing AlSol Luxury Village as your vacation destination in Punta Cana and for taking the time to post a review about your experience.Your valuable feedback is very well received!

I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities and I know Jose, Alfredo, Julio, Richard, Mateo, Carlos, Jesus, Hector and Roinert will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked a second floor suite that was truly amazing. I added a photo of the view on here. The location was great too because it is only 15 mins away from the airport (PUJ).

The staff members that stood out from this experience are Innocencio, Carlos, Jesus and Matteo. We were always greeted with warm and welcoming smiles. They went above and beyond fulfilling their duties by sincerely initiating conversations and making sure we were enjoying ourselves.

This trip was memorable not because of how beautiful the establishment was, but because of the people that were part of it. If the staff were not so fun and welcoming, it would not be the same. I am telling everyone about this place and hope to see the same faces again next year.

Thank you all for making our summer great!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Mrjlpz
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
We would like to thank for posting a review on Tripadvisor about your experience at AlSol Luxury Village and for choosing our hotel to spend your vacation time with your girlfriend.

We are extremely pleased to read about your memorable stay and to receive your detailed feedback on your AlSol experience.

Thank you for sharing the picture with all of us, the magnificent view from your room truly confirms your comments.

I will make sure that Inocencio, Carlos, Jesus and Mateo read your comment. I am sure they will rave about it. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

At AlSol Luxury Village, Service is our Passion!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Punta Cana
Emotions by Hodelpa
Emotions by Hodelpa
#1 of 11 in Juan Dolio
Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Alsol Luxury Village? Share your experiences!