“AMAZING!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Alsol Luxury Village
Ranked #4 of 107 Hotels in Punta Cana
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed at Alsol it was an experience of a lifetime. The room was breathtaking, the service was outstanding, the management has its pulse on the best customer service especially (Victoria Mendoza). I loved it and will return as many times I can.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank dulcebori
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
We would like to thank you for choosing AlSol Luxury Village as your honeymoon destination in Punta Cana and for taking the time to post a review about your AMAZING experience.

It was truly an honor to have you at AlSol Luxury Village! Please consider us your " home way from home". We hope to have the opportunity to greet you again soon at AlSol Luxury Village.

Our best wishes,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (408)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Alsol is truly a paradise!! I personally would like to thank again the entire staff for the exquisite service and in particular the following team who were very attentive: Rudy (reception), Managers-Jose and Alfredo, Chef Julio, Chef Richard, Mateo, Carlos, Jesus, Hector, Roinet, Alfredo and Innocencio. Looking forward to going back with my family.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank nycns2013
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
We would like to thank you for choosing AlSol Luxury Village as your vacation destination in Punta Cana and for taking the time to post a review about your experience.Your valuable feedback is very well received!

I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities and I know Jose, Alfredo, Julio, Richard, Mateo, Carlos, Jesus, Hector and Roinert will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we invite you to return and experience AlSol Luxury Village again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked a second floor suite that was truly amazing. I added a photo of the view on here. The location was great too because it is only 15 mins away from the airport (PUJ).

The staff members that stood out from this experience are Innocencio, Carlos, Jesus and Matteo. We were always greeted with warm and welcoming smiles. They went above and beyond fulfilling their duties by sincerely initiating conversations and making sure we were enjoying ourselves.

This trip was memorable not because of how beautiful the establishment was, but because of the people that were part of it. If the staff were not so fun and welcoming, it would not be the same. I am telling everyone about this place and hope to see the same faces again next year.

Thank you all for making our summer great!

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank Mrjlpz
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
We would like to thank for posting a review on Tripadvisor about your experience at AlSol Luxury Village and for choosing our hotel to spend your vacation time with your girlfriend.

We are extremely pleased to read about your memorable stay and to receive your detailed feedback on your AlSol experience.

Thank you for sharing the picture with all of us, the magnificent view from your room truly confirms your comments.

I will make sure that Inocencio, Carlos, Jesus and Mateo read your comment. I am sure they will rave about it. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

At AlSol Luxury Village, Service is our Passion!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I visited Alsol with a gp of my girlfriends at the end of August. We wanted a quick getaway Labor Day weekend at a reasonable price. We almost thought that an all inclusive trip to the DR would exceed our budget, but luckily we found Alsol! Our trip cost about $110 per night per person, which I consider quite a deal for all that we got. Rooms only are also an option, and kitchens are a available. We arrived from the airport (got a little turned around cause our driver did not recognize the name Alsol. Apparently it's also known as Fishing Lodge Cap Cana). The folks at the desk were very friendly and we were greeted with a glass of juice on arrival - lovely. We were even able to split our bills on respective credit cards upon check in - convenient. We immediately headed to the pool bar to grab a snack. Can I just say that this property is gorgeous! It's huge, and there weren't many guest which made me feel I was in Paradise with just a few friends. The quiet was just what we wanted. We stayed in a 3 bedroom suite which was quite well appointed and had a full kitchen - the fridge was stocked with cold (non alcoholic) drinks. Due to the low number of guests only one restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch or dinner at a time, but the food was very tasty. We had a Dominican meal both nights we stayed, the second was specially arranged for us by Alfred, one of the managers. Rice, black beans, stewed chicken, tostones, sweet plantain and salad - so tasty! We are Caribbean-born so it certainly hirt the spot. Il Cielo, the Italian restaurant has such delicious food and overlooks a small pool and the marina for great views. The waiters (all male?) rotated from restaurant to restaurant and are quite pleasant - Jesus, Manuel, etc. Most speak English well. There are golf carts to take you around if needed and to the nearby beach - we liked the drivers Alexander, Mateo and Sandy. Sandy took us and was there promptly at the requested time for pickup. The beach is quiet and gorgeous, super calm and pretty shallow unless you go out a distance. There are beach chairs to lounge on. We saw a restaurant which we did not try. The 2 main pools are warm and refreshing. One has a bar and volleyball net. The other is even larger and looks like an oasis. Pool towels were available in the rooms. We contemplated visiting a nearby club for nightlife, which was a 15 min taxi ride away, but we felt too lazy to try. All in all it was one of my best vacations ever and I can't wait to return. Hoping to bring the family in early December before rates increase too much. I strongly recommend this hidden jewel!

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank Hottlikefyah
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
We appreciate your detailed review regarding your stay at AlSol Luxury Village. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and to see the results of the Passion that we all put in to serve our guests. We sincerely thank you for your valuable comments.

We are honored to read your recommendations and highlights of our excellent rooms, impeccable service, and helpful staff. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Everyone at AlSol Luxury Village continuously strives to meet our guest needs and expectation.

We kindly ask you to write us before your next visit; it will be a pleasure for us to welcome you back to AlSol Luxury Village .

With best regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Our family stayed here for a week at the end of August and were blown away from the start. initially just seeing the property grounds, building and marina. What we were not expecting was the warmth and incredible hospitality from all of the staff at the resort.
Immediately we were greeted by Ruddy P who laid out the entire property for us, explained the suites and insured us of a fantastic holiday. Honestly, we were not sure what to expect as we had read comments on T.A, but any insecurities were laid to rest quickly.
The property itself is a gorgeus Mediterranean village set on a Marina with small shops, church,gym(which we used), pizzeria and spa.As well as several restaurants and pool bars. Our room was spacious with a kitchen, 3 baths, walk in closet and pool on our balcony. The beds were large and incredibly comfortable. We did do the all inclusive and was completely surprised. The food was prepared and presented restaurant style. There was not one disappointing meal throughout our stay. In fact, on several occassions we did request 2nd's and was graciously accommodated. We did get to know the chefs throughout our stay and they were always there to make sure we had a great meal. Chef Julio, managers Alfredo and Jose even arranged for a family dinner set aside the marina! Definitely not expected. Our afternoons post beach were spent at the pool next to Kokomo Grill. We were expecting typical bar food, but each day Chef Rychard had something special. Tostones w/steak, tuna tartare, steak tartare...always trying to make something special and you could tell he enjoyed making it for us. And cant forget the typical Dominican lunch that Manager Jose arranged for us, WoW. And i absolutely need to acknowledge the wait staff as they did whatever they could do to make us happy. Every morning we were greeted by Jesus and Matteo with a huge smile/laugh, always trying to make us happy. Carlos,Reinert(great Pina Coladas),Hector, Alfredo and Innocencio. The entire team went out of their way every time and exceeded our expectations for sure.They became part of our fantastic vacation. We have been travelling to PC for 10 years and this vacation was by far our favorite trip. Normally it is easier to post negative comments, but we went out of our way to recognize and acknowledge the incredible team that became so much a component of our wonderful holiday.
For sure this is not a "big box" resort, so if that is your taste look elsewhere. There are multple pools throughout. Large and small. The nearby beach is incredible and secluded. Once the word gets out on this property it will definitely become a popular destination. Thanks again to the entire team for making this a fantastic week!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank gary s
On behalf of our team members & myself , thank you for taking the time to write to me and comment on your recent stay at AlSol Luxury Village.

Your feedback is invaluable and much appreciated, as it enables us to constantly monitor and improve the care and service we provide to our guests. I have shared your wonderful comments with them! They had a pleasure in serving you and would be proud to do it again. Your review motivates them by reading that you highlight the excellent service and friendliness delivered by them to you and your family.

It would be a great pleasure for the whole team to welcome you again, and please do not hesitate to contact us in advanced for further assistance prior your arrival.

Kindest regards,
Matthews, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband Keith and I traveled with our friends Mike and Jessica August 15th-21st. Our rooms were gorgeous, I feel like we were the first people to stay in them?! the only item missing in the bathroom was a ledge for soap and toiletries, other than that, perfect accommodations.
The Italian restaurant and the buffet were awesome, the food was soooo good. I am still dreaming of the filet and homemade pasta, very, very delicious! The resort is VERY quiet and peaceful. The pools are perfectly cleaned and beautiful. There were times during our stay that we were the only people at the pool. (which is what we wanted). We did go to the beach a couple days to do something different. Sandy, our golf cart driver, was awesome. call him up and he is there in a minute to help you. Our bartenders were PERFECT! Raul and Roberto, cant ask for anything better. We made friends forever and really appreciated the genuine care and hospitality the staff treated us with. I also would like to commend the Salon staff. Best pedicure and romantic moonlit massage EVER! WOW!! i highly recommend. I did get my haircut at the salon too, WOW! great cut, perfectionist, I highly recommend him (I apologize, forgot your name if you are reading this review, blond hair, great shirts :)) This resort has a lot of potential. I feel we visited before it really takes off, very empty and almost deserted but I feel confident if they keep up the perfect hospitality, it will take off like Hard Rock. Special thanks to the guys at the front desk too, they really helped out with a booking error and saved the vacation for us!!! excellent customer service. See you all again soon! Jennifer and Keith Colson, Charlotte NC

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank JenniferZiccardi
Victoria M, Manager at Alsol Luxury Village, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you for trusting AlSol Luxury Village to host your vacation. We are thrilled to read your review, and to learn that we were able to exceed you expectations and most important that you were able to relax and enjoy your days with us.

We are honored to see that we were exactly what you were looking for, because you can be sure that we put all of our commitment and passion into the recreation of your memorable experience, it makes us feel proud all the good comments regarding the service, facilities, gastronomy and facilities you made in your review.

We look forward to serving in the near future.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We arrived at Alsol Luxury Village and was blown away at its elegance and class. Everything on the property is tastefully done. It is truly a village with everything on including a chapel. The rooms are like small Miami style condos with everything you would ever need. They did a great job decorating the resort using the finest accents and touches. The only thing was it was only about 80 guests while we were there. That number may seem a lot for some resorts, but the size of this place, it really felt like a ghost town. What a shame for such a lovely place full of luxury.

The food was good for breakfast and lunch. For dinner there was only one restaurant open, the food was not all that great, but it was ok. It was a little strange to be the only guests at the restaurant and having all the wait staff staring at you. They are way over staffed for such slow business. The same staff work all day and night at every eating venue, even in the club were the same people. We wondered if they every left to go home. That was a little annoying to see the same people all day from morning until night. It would have been nice to see and interact with other staff and guests. There was a pizza place that opened at night, but was not part of the all inclusive, the pizza was ok, but nothing to talk about...Our room was great! clean and very nice set up. The bed was a little dusty, I guess it hadn't been used in a while or from recent construction. They could have changed the sheets and dusted around the bed before we got there even though they were not slept on. My nose was acting up all nigh due to the dust on the sheets or headboard.

We only stayed one night at Alsol and went to the sister resort Sanctuary for the remainder of our trip, that's the way our trip was set up. We would visit again when business picks up! Nice clean and luxurious resort.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Adina S
On behalf of the staff at AlSol Luxury Village, we would like to thank you for choosing our property as your preferred resort in Punta Cana.

We want to sincerely thank you as well for taking the time out of our busy schedule to comment on your experience.

We have taken note of your comments on the room and we will address it immediately to our housekeeping staff. As you have appreciated, our staff members strive to deliver a high class service. When we receive comments like yours, we ensure to take them as an improvement tool.

We are glad that you were able to experience our sister property and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again with great Passion.