“AMAZING - WORTH EVERY PENNY”

PFI Global Snorkeling Tour
Parkersburg, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZING - WORTH EVERY PENNY”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is the only excursion we did while on our honeymoon in Punta Cana and wow was it amazing. We had so much fun from start to finish. The guys were so much fun. I would definitely recommend this excursion if you are looking for some fun + beautiful scenery.

Visited November 2013

Wyckoff, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The alternative to jetski's”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We wanted to do jetski's, but we were told speedboats were the closest we would get to that in DR. We decided to do the speedboats and snorkeling. It was fun, we saw beautiful fish and the beautiful island. I will say they are veryyyyyyyy slow with customer service as far as finally getting up and running... but once we did it was a blast.

Visited May 2013
Marco C, Manager at PFI Global Snorkeling Tour, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thanks for your comment, but we do not have speed-boats. So this comment doesn't belong to this excursion.
Anchorage, Alaska
197 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 189 helpful votes
“Nice variety of fish , nurse sharks and rays”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This was a nice outing , close by to Punta Cana where I was staying. The crew was friendly and helpful. It was fun to snorkel into the big enclosures in the ocean where they had the big nurse sharks in one area, and the sting rays in another. There were two snorkeling sessions. The 2nd one was further out, just inside the barrier reef. and both are protected inside the outer reef, so the trade winds did not cause problems. It was showery and not full sun, so the visibility would be better on brighter days.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank PaulAK2011
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“the perfect snorkling tour along one of the most beautiful beaches of the world”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I went on the PFI snorkling cruise and all I can say is that it was awesome, what a perfect day. The boat is not too big, the crew is very nice and attentive... It is was not my first snorkling experience in the Caribbean but I enjoyed it to the fullest. Bavaro beach is definiately one of world´s most beautiful beaches. The boat is not overcroweded so you can enjoy the amazing view of the ocean and the beach and the snokling takes your breath away. There might be more beautiful and colorful reefs in the world but the diversity of colorful and exotic fishes was amazing. Make sure you take some bread with you - they even eat it out of your hands and you won´t believe how many fishes (all of them absolutely harmless!) will be around you. Optional you can book snorkling with sharks and sting rays, as I have done it before I did not book it but it is an unbelivable experience and it is really worth to do!!! After that you go to the natural pool where you can have a cuba libre in the sea in warm and shallow waters. It is soooo relaxing. When we came back from the tour I met a few people tha just did the easy diving that the same company offers and there were all sooooo amazed that I will schedule it as well.

Visited November 2012