Barcelo Bavaro Palace(Bavaro)
$311
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$332
Melia Caribe Tropical(Bavaro)
$235
  • Breakfast included
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$216
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$164
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$475
$256
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$282
  • Breakfast included
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$258
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportfree shuttlepunta cana villagesmall poolshort staygreat hotelairport hotelone night stayecological reservelarge supermarketcomfortable hotelshuttle servicela yolabreakfast buffetminutes from the airportfront desk staffenjoyed my stay
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Was upgraded to the suite and it felt just like home. All of the staff I encountered, like Noraima, Manny and Cherwin, just to name a few, went above and beyond to make my stay comfortable and enjoyable. Kudos to the staff. Looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2013
Karen G, Marketing Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Mr. / Mrs. JayPee,

We really appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments - it’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels.

Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

I was here for my first solo international vacation, I had so many issues with this hotel from the time I checked in. I thought I was paying for a prepaid stay, but learned at check-in that wasn't true. I switched to prepay on January 2, 2013 for a better rate, but when I checked in on January 25,2013 they still had my old rate. Although I had the email proving it, I had to wait until 10:00 am for them to verify. I was not happy, then I had to check out and check in again another day because I had a free points stay. Ridiculous!!!! Then when I finally checked in, no one told me I needed my room key for the elevators or for the electricity to work in my room....so, you have to remember to pull your room key out of your wall when leaving your room each time. Hated that!

Room Issues: I was in room 418 and had issues....the air condition is very loud each time it cuts on, then my air condition went out 12:30 am and two people had to come in and repair, issues with the breaker circuit. Couldn't go back to sleep until 4 am. The electrical room is next door and makes a loud clicking sound all day and night. The toliet lid does not stay up, so you have to squat fast or hold the lid and sit and then the lid is stuck to your back...yuk!!! Then on top of that, every morning at 6:30 am I received a wake up call that I did not request and I complained everyday, but it still occurred my entire stay. Which means this was not the vacation I dreamed of, I never had the chance to sleep in....my bed/mattress was hard and my bed skirt was stained with brown stuff, I don't understand that with this being a new hotel.

The village across the street has shopping and restaurants but no souvenir shops, shocking and makes no sense. The hotel offers free shuttle to the airport, golf resort and punta cana resort every two hours which was good. But has no info on activities or tours. The hotel wifi is awesome and staff is friendly. But this hotel as with anything new needs improvement.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank DrAlias
Alberto A, Executive Director of Hospitality at Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Dear Guest:

We appreciate the time you have taken to review the Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village and thank you for your feedback.

We have re-organized the way we are answering our reviews and as of January 1st of this year I have personally taken over the responsibility of reading, analyzing answering all reviews. Unfortunately, I will not be able to review the ones before that date but I want you to have my email address so that you write to me if you feel that we should have responded something specific to you.

Again, we thank you for your time and interest and we hope that you come back to Puntacana in the future and stay either at our Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village or at our brand new beautiful, Westin Puntacana Resort & Club, which just opened in December 2013.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The hotel service was outstanding. The Management and Staff were very courteous and made sure my every need was met expediently. The room was superb and housekeeping made the room fresh everyday with all amenities and added a special touch to make us feel welcome and cared for. Th Hotel Manager welcomed me personally and was very appreciative that I had chosen Four Points for my stay here in the Dominican Republic. The entire hotel staff was courteous and helpful. My stay here was perfect and enjoyable. I do not know how to improve on perfect!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 23, 2013

the rooms clean and well maintained. The pool cold. The staff very good and knowledgeable. Didn't use the hotel dining so no review for that. Our one night stay may entice us to go back but the cost was very expensive.

Room Tip: make sure if you use outside agency like hotels.com that you check your reservation.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Denny K
Noraima W, Assistant Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2016

Dear Denny K;

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we hope to see you back.

Regards,

Reviewed January 22, 2013

First stay at this property. Great service and friendly staff. Rooms are quite nice. The wifi works well. We spend a good 60 nights a year in Punta Cana and we know the area very well. If you are in town just for a few days, the hotel makes for a convinient location. Perfect for business travelers, pilots and airline crew.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business