Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$152
$119
$463
$143
Official Site
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

$631
$454
Bookit.com
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$258
Excellence Resorts
Barcelo Bavaro Palace(Bavaro)
$346
$270
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$475
$371
Melia Caribe Tropical(Bavaro)
$415
$230
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$333
$260
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$570
$378
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$271
$212
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportfree shuttlepunta cana villagesmall poolshort staygreat hotelairport hotelone night stayecological reservelarge supermarketcomfortable hotelshuttle servicela yolabreakfast buffetminutes from the airportfront desk staffenjoyed my stay
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Had some miles and points to spare--thought I would travel to Punta Cana, DR for some scuba diving. Was there for work from some but most to go diving. Most of the dive spots are farther away--20 minutes north in Bavaro but I wanted to use my SPG points to stay for the 5 nights I was there. Had a fantastic time. I was traveling alone so got to know the hotel service staff pretty well--they are awesome. Highlights included:

1. Great staff / service: Jose / Jean / Ileana were all great! I accidentally booked one of my nights wrong--was quickly corrected--thanks to Jose who helped check me in. Jean gave me some great recommendations for Dominican food at the Carbon restaurant nearby which was delicious--ended up going there twice. Ileana was able to give me great tips on different tourist spots in Puntacana area, including helping me coordinate my ride to the PuntaCana Ecological Park which was gorgeous. I would like to say I enjoyed the stay a lot more with all their help!

2. Puntacana breakfast: Great food--got to get some local Mangu--mashed green plaintains which was delicious. Manny--who manages the restaurant was very friendly and helpful as well. I would say it was a bit confusing sometimes what was included or not included on the menu since I was using my platinum points for the breakfast but the food was great--loved the fruit juices as well.

3. Accommodations: Spacious, wireless connection was solid--allowed me to conduct teleconference / business calls in my room without a problem. They also have computer / ability to print for a fee downstairs. Tried out the gym--small but not bad. The basics: treadmills, ellipticals, big screen tv, exercise balls, etc. Also free beer tasting at the bar. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank scintillation
Karen G, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Thank you for your very detailed review of our hotel and the surrounding area. You hit on all the major highlights of our property, location, complimentary wifi, free bottled water, the benefits of being a SPG member, and a staff that strives to serve you, our guest. We hope you come back and stay very soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

a very elegant business hotel, confortable stay, very expensive, decoration is very modern and pleasant to the eyes.. Food is good but too expensive. conference areas are well decorated.. Baths are also very modern.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JOSEFINA051

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The hotel is new, so it’s clean and bright. It’s only 1 mile from the airport which makes it convenient for overnight stays. They offer a free shuttle service but you are suppose to notify them of your arrival time because the shuttle is not automatically available at the airport. However, I did send them an email inquiring about the shuttle and I never received a response. Try calling from the airport if you have a phone or perhaps borrow from one of the tour operators. If you are unable to reach them, there are many taxi’s at the airport. Most of them will charge $10, that’s much too much. At the most negotiate $5. My taxi driver didn’t even want that because it was so close. But I paid him anyway.

Most rooms have showers but if you want a tub, just request one. However the exhaust fan is connected to the light source and it’s so loud, it’s impossible to take a relaxing bath with the lights on. Also, there is no water spout, so you must fill the tub from the shower head. The mattresses are super firm, but I like that. The w-fi is free and fast, but ignore the instructions, you won’t need to plug it in, just open your browser and type ‘guest’

They offer you a sample of the local beer “Presidente” at the bar, which is very good.
The food is decent and not terribly expensive by US standards.

The location is nice because there is a shopping square directly across the street. Some boutique stores and a few restaurants., as well as a grocery store. One restaurant looked very charming called Roma. Sorry I didn’t get to eat there, but the atmosphere was wonderful.

Also, if you rent a car, Avis and Hertz is directly across the street.

The staff was super friendly and accommodating. This was a nice find, I got a great rate on Hotwire $100/night

Room Tip: I only saw two rooms, both were the same except one had a tub/shower, the other only a shower.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank sspc

Thank you for your recent visit. We appreciate your feedback; it allows our establishments the opportunity to view things as our guests do when they are here with us. Thank you once again and we truly desire you will stay again during your next visit

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Amazing lighted rooms with great screens, beautiful in red I went with my family due to a layover flight an wanted to stay for an extra night. You can take adavntage of the resort and in 5 minutes be at playa blanca and the sand is as named white white. A cross the street you can fin restaurants and bars,we went while our kids were enjoying the pool. Great for a 24 hour stop.

Room Tip: We use two rooms ours with a king had only shower my kids stayed in a double which had shower and bathtub
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Turista2000

Thank you for your very detailed review of our hotel and the surrounding area. We hope you come back and stay very soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Service was great, the rooms really clean, brand new hotel. really close to the shopping center, no noise, planing to go back next month. Parking good food, the bed was really great. i would really recomend this hotel for work or to get to know punta cana, great prices.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Alejandro G
Karen G, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Puntacana Village, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Mr. Alejandro Gonzales;
We are very grateful and happy to read our first review on Tripadvisor, thanks for taking a few minutes to express your experience at our hotel, we hope to welcome you again shortly.