“Not worth it!!!”

and up
ORO Nightclub in Punta Cana
Ranked #2 of 37 Nightlife in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: ORO Nightclub is the ultimate most exclusive nightclub of Caribbean. We offer the experience of a luxurious and vibrant nightlife, with the best shows, concerts & themed nights, international and local Djs and so much more to get you going all night long. We promise to be the highlight of your week, every week.
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed at the Hard Rock for my sister's wedding, There is no fee for people who are staying at the resort. The fee for those staying outside resort is $30. We were all looking forward to this place as we heard good things about it. This place Sucked!!!!!!! Barely anyone there, full NY prices for drinks, which made no sense to pay for since we were staying at hotel we had free allinclusive drinks. Music was ok, decor really nice but it seemed like a typical allinclusive resort night club. Ok to go if you are staying at resort and no cover to get in but not worth 30 bucks. I'd say go to Mangu instead we had a way better time there.

4  Thank Cassie1173
"dominican republic"
in 8 reviews
"amazing experience"

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Smaller than I thought it would be. Connor Cruise was good! It would be nice if there were more places to sit, and not just a bunch of empty tables for bottle service that wasn't bought.

1  Thank CRAM0222
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I wasn't staying at this hotel but got a taxi to take me to the Nightclub and it was honestly the best night of my trip. The club is really beautiful inside, the service was really good. The music was great with plenty of space to dance and have a good time. If you are in punta cana you definitely have to come here.

2  Thank Yuri P
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Seriously, worst experience of my vaca. We took a cab over from our resort, not knowing it was a $30 cover charge. The host was super rude and snotty. We decided just to go in since we were already there. The bartender charged us 18% gratuity on 4 beers! Ridiculous.. It was just not what I expected. I've been to the hard Rock in Vegas and that was a blast. It was super smoky and seemed really dirty. There was one working bathroom in the whole club it seemed. There was another super rude girl "guarding" the bathroom, which was oddly behind a curtain. She rolled her eyes at me when I didn't speak Spanish. Not my style for sure.

2  Thank Ashley V