“Excellent!”

$119.00*
Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana
Ranked #4 of 235 Tours in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel the wind rushing past you as you soar from platform to platform zipping on the 12 different cables. The longest being of 800 meters has been declared the largest of the Caribbean! Set against the lush tropical mountain forests of Punta Cana, we promise you this will be a truly unforgettable experience!
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The staff was Awesome, there was 12 zip lines. OMG, they were incredible. The view was awesome, the staff was Awesome. Overall Great Experience.

Visited May 2014
Runners_Adventures, Manager at Zip Lines Adventures by Runners Adventures, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
So pleased with your review! Thank you for your feedback!

• Czech first
LBrown5636@mail.com
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Celebrated my 60th birthday in style”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This was an amazing way to deal with turning 60. It was my first zip line experience and it was SO MUCH FUN. My adventurous daughter gave me the confidence to do it with her. I enjoyed every aspect of it and was satisfactorily tired from the exertion. It was really exhilarating and I would do it again in a heartbeat. The open jeep ride gave us a chance to see the DR outside of the resort. This excursion was well worth the money and everything you hope for, and more. Have a great trip!

Visited May 2014
Wow! What an amazing way to celebrate your birthday! So glad that we were able to be a part of your special day!
Folsom, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Timer and LOVED IT!!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Oh my gosh where do I start. The ride up there was filled with a ton of knowledge about the RP and its people. The ride up was a little bumpy but it's the mountain so what did you expect. We got there the staff was super friendly and supper helpful to newbies like me. I wasn't sure after the first couple cables but after cable 9 I'd love to do it again! Don't chicken out!!! Cable 9 and 11 are amazing and the view it wonderful!

When we come down again we'll be back and I won't be a chicken!

If you only do one thing in the RP make sure you do this!

1 Thank Matt B
Thanks for recommending us! We are pleased to hear that you were able to make it through all the cables. And we really hope to see you again soon!
Round Lake, Illinois
“Loads of Fun!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I loved everything about this trip. My friends and I were in Punta Cana from May 22-May 27, 2014. We went on three tours- They were all great but this one was so fun and adventurous. Our tour guide alex was great and gave us lots of cool facts and information about the local areas. The ride up the mountain was bumpy but Alex said it was a free "Dominican Massage". :) There were 12 lines with various heights and lengths. The staff was very professional and Muah Guapo ;-)

I wil certainly do this again when I return to DR!!

Visited May 2014
Runners_Adventures, Manager at Zip Lines Adventures by Runners Adventures, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
We are really happy to read that this tour was one of the most enjoyable! We will be waiting you for more Ziplines Adventures!! Thank you for your comment
Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Day of fun”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This was sooooooo much fun. There was a total of 12 zip lines.. It was a great workout. The employees were great and I felt safe.. Ladies do not bring purses with you because you will have to place them in a bin.

Visited May 2014
Thank you for your excellent comment about our tour and our staff! See you again soon!