Zip Lines Adventures by Runners Adventures
More Info
and up
Monkeyland and Zipline Adventure from Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel the wind rushing past you as you soar from platform to platform zipping on the 12 different cables. The longest being of 800 meters has been declared the largest of the Caribbean! Set against the lush tropical mountain forests of Punta Cana, we promise you this will be a truly unforgettable experience!
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

With 12 ziplines, friendly guides, and a snack of fruit and biscuts, this place was awesome! I also really appreciated it was a preservation. Would do it again and believe it or not it was the cheapest place in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,398)
All reviews
"super fun"
in 25 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 42 reviews
"highly recommend this excursion"
in 25 reviews
"beautiful scenery"
in 14 reviews
"great adventure"
"country side"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We went ziplining on Tues 11/26. The one hour ride to the mountain was enjoyable, allowing us to see the Dominican villages and beautiful views. The last 3 kilometers up the mountain were an adventure on their own. After getting fitted and then watching a brief safety "lesson", we were off. 12 ziplines - so awesome! Never once did I fee unsafe. Two of the final four ziplines are a 1/2 mile long - you just sit back and enjoy. Had such a blast and would definitely do this again.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We went Ziplining on Thanksgiving and we enjoyed every second of it. A HUGE shout out to Max our guide and Miquel our driver, they both did an exceptional job! We learned a lot about life in The Dominican Republic en route from Max and he spoke excellent English, he is a big asset to The Bavaro Runners! The ziplines were very safe and sooooooo much fun! We took our 2 children ages 13 and 8, the 8 year old was a little disappointed that he didn't get to do all of them but he had a great time as well. Would definitely do it again!

1  Thank orrn1991
Reviewed November 30, 2013

So happy we did this excursion!!! It was fantastic from the time we were picked up til we were dropped back off. Our driver and guide were fantastic! The tour guide spoke very good English and the hour long drive up to the mountain was very informative, beautiful and eye opening to how the Dominicans live. Now for the ZipLining. It was very safe, I never once was scared to let go and zip even though I have a fear of heights! I have zipped twice before but this was just breathtaking. It was 12 lines of pure bliss, going through the jungle and over rivers. Fantastic adventure in every way!!!! Highly recommend!!!!

1  Thank Rlhand27
See more reviews
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have previously zip lined both in the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee and in Cancun, Mexico, but I knew I wanted to try it in Punta Cana for a completely different experience. The ride getting there was a little long and bumpy, but as other reviewers have stated, it was completely worth it! I chose a late morning excursion, which was a perfect time to do it. The weather was cooperative and made for an enjoyable day. After we arrived, they guides explained what the entire zipline course was like, how to be safe, and what was allowed and not allowed. Everyone was properly fitted with harnesses and gloves. Prior to starting, everything was double and triple checked, to insure safety. We were taught how to correctly zipline in a training area before actually doing it ourselves. There were a total of 12 lines in the run, with a couple being really long and fast. All of them were fun and a total blast. I would totally do this run again. Along the way at certain stops, there was cold water if you needed it. You never had to wait excessively long for any of the different lines, as everyone was spaced out to keep things moving. After the last run, everyone was back at the start, where you could get a professional picture from your experience for $10. In my opinion, it's well worth it as the pictures turn out really great! This had to be one of the most physically demanding activities I did while in Punta Cana this time around, so make sure you are ready for it. It was so much fun and I really recommend it to people to try.