WINNER WONDERLAND

$90.00*
and up
Ranked #4 of 215 Tours in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel the wind rushing past you as you soar from platform to platform zipping on the 12 different cables. The longest being of 800 meters has been declared the largest of the Caribbean! Set against the lush tropical mountain forests of Punta Cana, we promise you this will be a truly unforgettable experience!
North Battleford, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Super Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

There was a group of 7 of us that went on this excursion. It was well worth the $89 per person. The staff teach you everything you need to know and make you very comfortable. We all had a wonderful time and are glad we decided to do it. The only issue was the travelling from the hotel to the zip line. The bus got stuck and our husbands all had to get off the bus and help push it...we took over 1 1/2 hours to get unstuck...but we understand that the road conditions are not the best there.

Visited February 2013

• Czech first
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“A must Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

It is well worth the adventure if you like Zip Lines! The guides are great, and the lines are very safe. One line is over a half mile long!

Visited December 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best Excursion in Punta Cana!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was my first time ever zipling and my husband's second time. We booked through our expedia blue guide at our resort. We had an awesome guide Redman who was not only incredibly informative but also very entertaining! We had the best driver JP who made the trip up the mountain like an adventure in itself. He showed us the 2 schools the company helped build and fund. Was awesome to see first hand where the profit goes to.

The workers at each platform were patient and helpful. I am very short so I had a little trouble getting used to the process of pulling up to get connected. After the first 2 cables I felt more confident in what I was doing and actually enjoyed the view and rush! The long ones scared me because I thought I would get stuck halfway, but I just followed their instructions and had the time of my life!!

You can even tie your camera to your helmet (they show you how before you go) so that you can take your own photos too so my husband was able to get more than just the 2 photos the company takes. They sell their photos $10 each and let you know when they are taking them so you can smile. They let you view them before printing as well. There is a lot of stairs and climbing at points, so I was more tired than I expected. Once we were done we were greeted with fresh fruit and beverages which was perfect. Overall I would definitely recommend this experience, even to beginners!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Natalie P
ontario
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“So much FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

This trip was so much fun!!! Highly recommended. The guides were friendly and very funny. The scenery was stunning.

Visited February 2013
Demotte, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun Morning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Had a blast! I was a little nervous about the heights of the lines, but the views were amazing! The staff went over all the safety and was very helpful in answering questions. Best excursion I have ever done on vacation.

Visited January 2013