“Fare - best tour guide ever!”

Zip Lines Adventures by Runners Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
$74.98*
and up
Monkeyland and Plantation Safari Tour from Punta Cana
Ranked #4 of 230 Tours in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Feel the wind rushing past you as you soar from platform to platform zipping on the 12 different cables. The longest being of 800 meters has been declared the largest of the Caribbean! Set against the lush tropical mountain forests of Punta Cana, we promise you this will be a truly unforgettable experience!
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Fare - best tour guide ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was a nervous wreck when we went zip lining but our tour guide, Fare, eased my nerves on the ride to our destination by telling us all about the area. It was fantastic learning about the Dominican culture as we rode up to the mountain. Then, the zip lining staff helped calm me down and after my first line, I was confident and had an outstanding time. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Czech first
Red Deer, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“1st time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Quite the blast! You really have to try it,experience the feeling.It is safe they take good care of their equipment.

Shawnee, Kansas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

January 2013-my husband and I went to Punta Cana. We had never been Zip-lining before. The driver was prompt to pick us up. We then drove around to other hotels to collect other tourist. Finally we were on our way (about 45 minutes) to the Zip lines. The guide was very nice and informative. He shared information about Dominican Republic. He had the driver stop, he retrived a cocoa plant, cracked it and shared cocoa beans with us. The road was steep, muddy and bumpy in a lot of places, however our driver proceeded with caution and the guide informed us ahead of time.
Once we arrived, the staff was efficient and proper in placing the equipment. They provided the safety briefing and informed us first timers all we needed to know. They were funny too. The views were breathtaking and exciting. It was a workout climbing the stairs, but it was so worth it. I am not very athletic and I was able to zip line fairly easily. We had a blast! We paid $80 each, which I thought was a very fair price. The entire excursion (including transportation) was about 4 hours. They also provided fresh fruit, water and soft drinks. They had other snacks available for purchase.

1 Thank megankurn
Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“For me, just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

First time I ever did a zip line tour. The first few lines were fun (there were 12) but by about line 8 I just wanted it to be over. I had to concentrate so hard on all the instructions that I really couldn't enjoy the experience. Several of the lines were so long people were having trouble making it to the next platform. This included me. Don't do this if you have a bad back or neck. The bus ride to get to the zipping area was partially over bone-jarring dirt roads. Zip line is now crossed off my bucket list.

Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The road was unforgettable and so was the Zip Lines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

We have now gone on 4 different zip lines in 4 different countries. This rates number 2, only because there is quite a bit of stair climbing. You end up in the same place you started, I prefer going down a mountain and ending up some where’s else, but we still had a blast. It was exhausting and I was glad when we finally finished line number 12.
The road to the zip lines was just about as much fun as the zip lining. lol
I would definitely recommend this zip line.

1 Thank Janice B