The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana
$395
$201
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$412
$180
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$184
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$516
$385
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $428/night.

Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$352
$263
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$427
$293
$188
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$293
$229
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$1,891
Melia.com
5,909 results
All reviewsfamily conciergemolegabi clubramon ramirezthe grillkids zonedinner reservationswander roagabi beachdrinky drinkybedroom master suitevento restaurantconcierge servicefamily vacationbubble bathyhi spaall inclusive resort
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Well, for what it is worth here is my two cents. I have read through the Terrible reviews and the only things I can agree on is the food and the tram service. We stayed at the Reserve, the service was great, the rooms were cleaned every day with fresh towels in the evenings. I had to ask for the fridge to be stocked everyday, that was a little annoying but not a deal breaker. Maybe the service at the other part of the resort was different. We had 12 people in the group, everyone enjoyed the trip and want to go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Reserve is great. It never felt crowded. It was beautiful and clean inside and out. The staff was ready to assist at any time. Our Concierge, Dalliance was very kind. He made all of our dinner reservations for us. Greeted us with a warm smile each time we saw him. I felt like we had the swimming pool to ourselves. We were on the lower level with a swim up pool. My wife and I enjoyed the outdoor jacuzi. The food was good to very good. The Italian restaurant VENTO may have been our favorite. My only criticisms of The Reserve were (1) desserts were not special (average at best); (2) we were a fairly long travel distance from our 4 wheeling, horseback riding and ziplining outings - and because the pickup transporation stops at several hotels we were most always the first to board and the last to get off after the excursion (usually an hour or more of transport time each way); (3) lastly several people gave us inaccurate information about the onsite scuba diving (the scuba diving sign-up and prep was a bit disorganized). The Reserve has great free entertainment each night - however we only discovered this after the 4th night.
The beach was beautiful. The swimming pools gorgeous. The landscaping was great. The staff was helpful. The different restaurants made dinner more enjoyable. Overall all a great and relaxing time. Thanks to all!!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the swim-up lower level room - and the outdoor jacuzi.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Samuel999
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Our stay at Paradisus the Reserve was from July 27-August 3 it was our first time at this particular resort as a family. I highly recommend it to all my friends and family. The staff at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort/Playa de Bavaro were very friendly and helpful. They are also looking forward to helping you in whatever you need. One thing I really like about the Staff is that they all greet you where ever they see you. They all ask how you are doing and how your stay at the hotel is going. I love their friendliness, I have been to several resorts in the Dominican Republic and the Staff at Paradisus is the BEST by far. I can recall three Staff members that made our stay more enjoyable, JOSE REYNOSO at the HIDRO GRILL, MELVIN BRIZON, MANOLO VASQUEZ and the waiter HEHWAN RAMIREZ MERCEDES.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Our stay at the Paradisus Reserve was from August 4 to August 11, 2013 our first time at this resort. We had a concierge her name was Iris she was the sweetest and helpful young lady she went out of her way to ask us how we felt every morning and if there was anything we needed during our stay she would provide to us. I had mentioned to her that I took a medication that required drinking it with milk and every night there was milk carton in our fridge.

The pool area had men walking around asking us if we needed a drink, there was one in particular his name is Emilio Valdez he would have a smile all the time he would go around saying “drinky-drinky oookey” happy as could be, I told him that he would excel because of his wonderful personality and he was such a hard worker. There was a grill next to the pool that opened around 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. the cook Manolo Vazquez was so attentive with all our request, there was also Melvin Brison and Jose Reinoso assisting in all our needs.

We stayed in a Master suite it was very luxurious and beautiful it was like a one bedroom apartment, with the balcony facing the pool. There was a small fridge that would be stocked with beer, water and soft drinks everyday.

Our concierge Iris made reservations for every night we were there on all the restaurants on the property. We favored two Fuego and Bana they were wonderful the first one the waiter Rigoberto Alburquerque and Amelia De Jesus went out of their way to serve us, the food was good. The other restaurant Bana was a Japanese restaurant we ordered rice that had curry, coconut milk and shrimp it was wonderful. The chef Carlos Lizandro Yam May came to our table and asked if we had enjoyed our meal he was very nice and knowledgeable.

I would recommend this resort to my family and friends, we would definitely like to go back in the future. The one thing that I would recommend that they would make it more accessible to older people like possibly putting hand rails so it would make it easier going in and out of the pool, and also the lighting was very poor. Those are the only two things that would need changing everything else, great!!!!!!

Room Tip: I would recommend the Royal Service they are closer to beach and restaurants.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Paradisus P, General Manager at The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Lucia,

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay at The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana. We highly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and letting us know how your vacations were the best.

We are happy to learn that we were able to exceed your expectations and that you could enjoy and relax. We appreciate you mentioning areas of opportunity and we would like to assure you that we are currently working to renew and improve ourselves in order to provide you everything we know you deserve.

We will extend your gratitude to our entire team, especially to Iris, Emilio Valdez, Manolo Vasquez, Melvin Brison, Jose Reinoso, Amelia de Jesus, Rigoberto Alburquerque and Carlos Lizandro for the excellency in their work and commitment to show to our every guest the pleasure of Pure Freedom.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit; it will be a pleasure to host you in a near future.

Best Regards,

Eduardo Perera

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I am on the 4th day of a one week vacation to The Reserve at Paradius Punta Cana. Check in was easy (thanks to Rosemary and others) The grounds of the resort are simply beautiful and the accommodations are very comfortable. Nice swimming pools and facilities for children. The restaurants are nice and the fresh fruit (mango, guava and papaya) are also very nice. All the staff at Gabi restaurant are friendly, actually that goes for all the staff at the resort. Best of all is the white sand beach and gentle ocean waves. Spend as much time as possible by the beach--it's very nice. Luis, Jose and Adolpho who manned the bar at the beach were excellent and have kept me well "hydrated" while I am on the beach :) The pictures on the resort's web site don't do justice to the resort so I was a little apprehensive before I arrived. Overall very nice vacation (so far) and lots to do. I recommend this resort.
Noel A.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

Dear Noel,

Sunny greetings from The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us.

It is great to know that your holidays were as relaxing and joyful as you were expecting and that we were able to provide you the services and attention you deserve. We enjoy knowing that everything we offer is up to the desires of our guests, however, we are always in pursuit of exceeding expectations and improve every area of opportunity in order to recreate memorable and unforgettable moments with you.

We will extend your gratitude to our associates, especially to Luis, jose and Adolfo for thei great performance and service given to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for your next visit; we will be waiting for your return!

Kind Regards,