Small hotel but has what you need for a beach based holiday. The rooms are a bit dated but very clean and maids came in all the time to put new towels and change bed. Swimming pool is clean and wasn't used much while I was there as everyone went directly to the beach. The beach bar is handy for cold beers and there were plenty of sun beds to lie on. Staff were friendly and helpful when questioned about area and places to eat. Good value and have told friends and family about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach