This is the first review ever written by us after travelling south for 11 years also no nightly entertainment unless you call a worker nearly gassed us all by the second pool with fumigation products Beachfront hotel ,no you have to walk to the beach which is shared by royal vacation club,no free wifi in lobby,no 24hr bar closes at 11pm,only cheap drinks not even there local rum if you wanted that you had to pay money for that 7:00$ for one, constant sewer smell at 2nd pool and bar,BBQ supper at 2nd bar and pool with complimentary sewer smell couldn't eat,same smell at main buffet,main buffet choice of 12 things,no bacon for a week,constant vendor hassle on beach,got items stolen from room which was reported to front desk they just shrugged it off,construction at 7:00 am for 5days out of 7days,bathing shower salt water taste,met British couple on a two week stay they ate out for the last 6days,well must say maids were good and staff friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach