If I had to design my perfect holiday this would have been very close.
The only thing I would change is the flight time. I'm not great traveller but it was all worth it to come here.
The beach was just white sand as far as you could see, strange crazy little fish in the sea a real different experience for us.
The room was not used much as there was so much choice in corners to chill, the bar was friendly and the food choice was so good we tried some local dishes and fish we had no clue
about, all good!
The room cleaners were so sweet and found a pearl earring I'd dropped and not even realised yet.
Loved every second of this tropical holiday and felt sad to leave. Desperate to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach