This year I have been to whala a few times. Its a smaller hotel than some on the island, but far better.There are still three swimming pools,even though its smaller.
The staff are so friendly and always have a smile on their faces.Roberto on reception is a lovely guy and Aikel,Mario, Pascal and Alex are just a few of the fantstic bar/restaurant staff.
The food is great and there is plenty of choice.
The rooms are very comfortable.
I love this hotel and would
not stay at another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach