Beaches to die for, with long days in the sun this was a really great holiday. We did plan on doing some sight seeing but once we had unpacked and settled in we just wanted to lie on the beach and listen to the waves. The staff were friendly and easy to talk to and the meals were light and fresh, the fruit was bigger and tasted better than at home. We went with open minds as this was the first time in the Dominican Republic and were genuinely pleased with the whole trip. Of course the journey time is longer than usual but don't let that put you off. It's a real breath of fresh air and would recommend it totally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach