We are a family of 6, ranging from 16- 60 yrs. old. Wanted a beach holiday that wouldn´t be overpriced and too flashy and found this just right for our needs. A bit old in certain areas and rooms could benefit from a make over, but there again it was one of the cleanest hotels we´ve stayed in. Cleaners always popping in to change towels and make beds. The swimming pool is the heart of the property and was very clean and had lots of places to lie down around it. Found the staff good and loved the beach location. I can see why so many people love to visit this area now as it is picturesque. We all enjoyed the food and cocktails at the hotel and had no problems of any kind during our stay. We didn´t spend much time out of the hotel so can´t give any info on the area as such, but I know we just wish we´d had longer there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach