Have been to more swanky places in my life but had a good time here. Its a got a good feel and as I always say, if you feel comfortable and relaxed somewhere, then they must be doing something right. Very nice, quiet location and good stretch of beach. We ate well and enjoyed taking things easy and spent a lot of time just lounging around the pool or beach. The staff keep the whole hotel very clean and after shopping around and doing a bit of research in the area I think it is very competitively priced. I for one can happily recommend Whala as a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach