My husband and I had 12 days at this hotel just and we loved it and we don´t understand the bad comments. It has a lovely location and when you arrive you immediately feel lucky to be there! The staff gave us a great welcome and checked us in quickly and we got a very nice room which was bigger than the usual standard hotel room, not sure whether it was a suite, but it was nice. It is a clean and well laid out hotel. Nice gardens and greenery everywhere and of course the beautiful beach just outside. We went away mainly to get some peace and quiet for ourselves before the mad festive season back home and we certainly got it! I got through 2 new books and totally chilled out most days just hanging round the hotel and pool or the beach. It is a hotel that you can be yourself in and no need for airs and graces, which was exactly what we liked. We ate well, met some other very nice people and probably drank a few too many cocktails!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. Bavaro Beach is part of the Dominican Republic most exclusive coast resorts, thanks to its fine white sand bathed by the beautiful Caribbean Sea with crystal clear and emerald tone waters. Located in front of the beach, whala!Bavaro is the ideal place to enjoy the summer heat. The hotel is located in an excellent location that offers a wide variety of sport and leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your whala!bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alisios Bavaro Beach Hotel
- Hotel Alisios Bavaro Beach