Passion by Martin Berasategui at Paradisus Palma Real
Cuisines: Spanish, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Everithing in this restaurant is perfect. The ambience, on lunch you eat in outdoor table, at night inside you have a very elegant place . Then comes the hostess, the waiters, the sommelier, everyone doing a perfect job. Well ,and how about the food? Amazing... We eate lunch, dinner, several times in the week, and every time were a new and incredible food experience . I must go place for those who love this moments, that the life is so worth for...

2  Thank Cavinato
Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This is a very interesting restaurant, I have in the past visited the restaurant of Berasategui in Spain and off course he can do better than today, maybe he can not find the same products that he finds in Spain. It will be question of time. I will go dinner again I am sure it will improuve.

3  Thank roberto f
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Last evening my wife and I celebrated our 30th aniversary. We wanted something special, so we dined at Passion at the Paradisus Palma Real in Punta Cana. The attention of hostess Paola, Hotel Food and Beverage Manager Vicente, waiter Sergio, the sommelier and all the supporting staff was unbeatable. Special mention must be given to the artists of the evening: Chef Anthony Masas and Sous Chef Salvador Sendra. They visited our table at least five times to offer alternatives to the excelent Chef's Menu and to monitor how our experience was going.

We opted for the Chef's Menu, which is the Tasting Menu, with two additional plates. You can alternate any plate from the regular menu to the Tasting Menu as you please, with no extra charge. We also opted for the wine pairing option, which was a wise decision.

The cost is probably half of what you will pay in Chef Berastain's restaurant in San Sebastian, or in similar Spanish 3 Star Michellin restaurants. There was nothing to compromise in quality of food and service.

We visit Punta Cana and Passion will be one of our visits every time. Keep up the good work.

8  Thank Jose V
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Last week my wife and I stayed at the Paradisus palma real and Passion is definitely the best restaurant there. We had the tasting menu and every plate came with its wine pairing. Each course was simply outstanding! Thanks to everyone at passion and special thanks to the chef Tony.

4  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed June 23, 2012

besf meal ever had in my life. service …superb. thanks all the staff. great job.

2  Thank mike549