First time for us at this hotel. Great grounds, small but well maintained. We were pleasantly surprised by the rooms - well decorated and comfortable. We asked to be on upper floors which didn't happen but at least we got rooms in the same building.
Downside of building 5 is that you can forget having an afternoon nap in your room. Whoever is on a PA system in the pool will keep you awake for hours.
Beach is nice and clean. They were also adding more of those little huts so you have more places with shade.
Food is better than most places but after a week we got tired of it. A la carte restaurants were nice but Swiss fondue place definitely needs better ventilation. Our eyes were watering from the smoke created by all the tables. Italian was another pleasant surprise. Good food and great laugh, especially when somebody in the kitchen took a slice out my pizza and tried to hide it by spacing all the remaining slices on the plate. Not really sure what to think of it but I guess you cannot expect much from the 'all inclusive'.
Beach bar staff was absent a lot. One time after waiting for over 15 minutes for somebody to show up I just got the drink myself. But all of those were just funny situations and didn't detract from the experience.
Overall - great vacation. Friendly staff, nice and clean accommodations, beach and grounds; and pretty good food/beverages. What else can one ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel