The Punta Cana Princess is the perfect destination for those who don't want to use a GPS to find there room at the end of a day at the Beach. The most Beautiful Beach I have ever seen let me add!!! It is our first time to this area so these opinions are from a week Nov13/20th 2013 a HOT & Humid time of the year, with a good Breeze, and a fairly regular evening rain that may last 6 to 60 minutes depending on Mother Nature. The PC Princess is 271 Suites, and our room was outstanding and comfortable, shower, jacuzzi, flat screen TV, two levels, spot on clean and really everything you need. The resort is clean, the food was good at all the restaurants, the drinks could have been a touch better as we were not struck on the DR version of Rum. There was a bit of a Language issue at times, but the staff was very helpful, and accommodating.
There seems to be a thing with the vendors in DR and for us Canadians they were very aggressive, and in my opinion...way over the top and everyday?? We felt bad but after a period of time we had to stop being polite, we tried the smile and wave no thank you and were just met with more aggression. We eventually stopped walking the beach, or walked out of the way to avoid them. You know it is funny we would have loved to have looked at their table or in their store, but my husband had had enough of the badgering, plus they where too touchy, feely. Unforturnately this was also on the resort in the evenings.... we may have bought something to bring home but had already been completely turned off!
However.... this resort was definately the complete package and very positive!
A definate redo on our part in the future. Happy Trails!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Idiso Digital, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel