We have traveled several times to Punta Cana and been to the Princess for 3 different visits. We love it here and look forward to getting back. Our last visit was April with our adult children, who also settled right in thinking of the resort as home.
The staff overall are awesome while some servers English is limited mainly in the buffet restaurant where they know what they need to do their job well but can't stray off on conversation.
The al a carte restaurants are quite nice and the fact there are no reservations required is awesome never more than a few minute wait. There are more restaurants on the sister resort that we can go to as we are adult only and they are family here you do require reservations.
The bar at the beach is heaven and spend any free time there just taking it all in. The rooms are spacious and maid service is good, the rooms are getting a bit tired and could soon use a make over.
The beach is gorgeous and you can walk for miles. There is only 1 pool but it fits the size of the resort no problem and you don't ever really have trouble getting chairs as at so many other places.
The grounds are immaculate and while there are not that many rooms the resort is a very nice size. A downfall would be that if your looking for night entertainment you do have to go next door.
There is an animation team that offers things to do if you want and leave you alone if your there for just R.& R.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel