The best part of this resort is the small and quaint property size. We met several people who have returned to this resort 3-4 times; definately speaks highly of this resort. I really enjoyed the diverse ethnicity of the guests; Canadians, Germans, French, and Russians; as Americans, we were in the minority, but I enjoyed hearing all the languages.
Beautiful grounds, friendly staff, no reservations required at any of the 4 restaurants on the property. I've been to a few all-inclusives and this resort has some nice perks; robes in the room; small fridge stocked with water and sodas daily, nice room size with a small balcony to relax. And since this is adults only, guests have access to the other 2 sister properties, which the other property guests do not have the same benefit.
We stayed 5 days, and spent time at the pool and the beach. Never had trouble finding a chair, and with under 300 rooms, you don't wait in lines for anything; very relaxed atmosphere.
I was celebrating a birthday, and the maid decorated our room with balloons and flowers.
There is a disco at the sister property, and we went there one night. Open to locals, but mostly guests and the event staff attends. Great local music with some American mixed in.
Downside; and I think it was the time of year we went (Feb. 5 - 9) the age population was a little older than we were expecting, based on a friend's experience. Therefore, some of the activities were not as active as we would have liked, some of the activities, they could not find enough participation, but the animation crew adapted some activities for those who wanted to participate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel