We stayed at this resort in October 2012 and were disappointed in the overall experience. We have travelled extensively over the past number of years and are familiar with what we should expect in each country. This resort was lacking in friendly staff, Also in professional courtesy. We were in need of calling our travel representative for information of our return to the airport and home and the resort was of no help until I found a good employee to make a telephone call on our behalf. The others wanted $50US to make that call.
The rooms were fine after we changed to the correct one we paid for. The food was OK but not great. The italian was the best by far. Kudos to Francis, he was awesome and went well above and beyond for us with a birthday set up for my girlfriend. Franciso was realy friendly and a few of the ladies were very good too in the buffet and ala cartes. The resort was nicely laid out and the beach was beautiful. If the front desk staff were more courtious and friendly, and the entertainment and enjoying activities were not on the resort next door, it would have been a much nicer holiday.
Think twice before going here. The Dreams properties in Punta Cana are very good. Dreams Palm Beach a bit better than Dreams Punta Cana. Beach here at The princess is better than both though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa in an Adults Resort (18 years old and over) where the fascination of an unforgettable holiday is readily available to our clients. Caribbean style and art of living combine in each of the corners and rooms of this pleasant, high-category holiday resort in Bavaro Beach. Five-Star All Inclusive Hotel, quiet and relaxing, on a heavenly beach; that offers all the services and facilities of our sister hotels Caribe Club and Tropical Princess.The charm of the 263 beautiful Platinum Suites, the seduction of the 7 Honeymoon Suites equipped with a thousand and one details and including a full range of services are completed with the careful and selected menu of our 5 restaurants (main buffet, Italian, Tex-Mex, Mediterranean and Swiss), and a functional snack. Wedding packages available. A full range of daytime leisure activities, extensive gym and spa area, a beautiful bright environment, with a large number of evening activities, next to the famous Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel), and Areito Disco (one of the best in Punta Cana); that add the pleasure of some days of rest and an unforgettable holiday at the famous Bavaro Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and TripOnline SA so you can book your Punta Cana Princess All Suites Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Cana Princess Resort
- Princess Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Punta Cana
- Bavaro Princess All Suites Resort Spa & Casino
- Punta Cana Princess Hotel