I had such a wonderful time during my stay at the Caribe Club Princess; it was absolutely worth every last-minute dollar I spent.
The beach was glorious. It was wide, with gorgeous white sand, and the ocean was warm like bathwater. Almost all my time was spent here. There was minimal seaweed and what there was wasn't the gross slimy kind you see on Canadian beaches. The palm trees provided enough shade if you weren't willing to wake up super early to save a beach chair, which also gave you the freedom to easily sit in the sun as well.
The room was a little disappointing, but only because the bathroom was a little dated. However, it was kept very clean and everything was perfectly functional, so it turned out to be a very nice stay. I have had problems in the past at other resorts concerning bugs in the bedrooms, particularly on the ground floor, but I never saw any sort of critters in the room.
The cleanliness of the hotel overall was excellent. Everything was well maintained.
The food was amazing! I managed to try the Italian, Mexican, and Dominican a la cartes during my stay, and I can't remember the last time I had such delicious meals. I highly recommend trying these restaurants. The buffet was a little lacking in comparison, but delicious nonetheless. There was always a wide selection of foods at all the restaurants and it was always tasty. There was also a snack bar right on the beach which was open whenever the buffet was closed, so that was a really nice feature.
I have never met such a wonderful staff. Everyone we met was thrilled to help us with whatever we needed. They were all very informative and so friendly! They all loved to have fun, so there was never a dull moment.
As far as entertainment goes, this hotel was pretty good. The 'Animation Team' was always on their feet with different activities which anyone was free to join, such as relay races, volleyball, and water sports. If those didn't interest you, there were various excursions available for very low prices. My friend and I didn't partake in any, but you could, for example, go parasailing for two dollars or do a catamaran trip to a gorgeous natural pool etc. The shows were what you would expect from resort shows, but they were super fun.
Overall I had an amazing time at the Caribe Club Princess and I already cannot wait to return for another stay, I highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic