Me and my husband have just returned from this resort after spending 2 weeks there.
Although the staff were good, we found it quite difficult to be understood, we did not seem to get the same treatment as other nationalities, although the staff were friendly.
The daytime entertainment was water aerobics!!!, on Thursdays however a performance was put on at one of the pools which we found funny.
Our room was large and comfortable, maids only forgot to put clean towels in 3 times!!.
we could not fault the food, pools, beach or room.
There is a children's club there and although we did not have children we were shocked when the rep looking after small children put there their arm bands on them let them go in the pool then sat on a sun bed chatting, not watching them!!!
The Thomson rep however (Johnny) was friendly but did not give us any information, We went on the boogie cap cana trip which requires you to wear sunglass to protect your eyes, Johnny did not pre warn us of this and we had to purchase them when we got there.
We asked him if they took English money at the airport, yes he said but they didn't!!!
And please be aware that when you get to the airport on your return you will require a blue form filled in, Johnny never gave us these and we had to fill them out at the airport, Please ask him for it.
Overall we found this resort nice but boring.
Would we return? NO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Hotwire so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic