My husband and I stayed here from may 10, 2013 to may 17, 2013 and is was by far the worst place we have ever stayed at.
I understand we're in a different country but on a resort I think it should be mandatory for all staff to speak English. And barely anyone did. It was completely frustrating. We had issues with our lock on our door two different times and the people that came to fix it didnt speak emglish at all... They had no idea what we were saying and we had no clue what came out of their mouth.
FOOD: Absolutely disgusting... No variety at all, it looked like the same things were served day in and day out.
The pushy people trying to sell you things to do (like activities) was very irritating. Everyday we must have been approach at least 10 times a day by the same people... No thank you means, no thank you... But no they consistently tried.
Word of advice if anyone from "Royal Holiday" approaches you (and they will be they stand right in front of the buffet) say NO... It's a time share thing and they waste your time completely... It took us am hour to explain to them that we are not interested and do not want to commit to this and then they call their manager and is will keep trying to talk and ignore what your saying. Very annoyed and a completely waste of time.
Room: The AC in our room did not work at all. We called and they said they'd send someone and they might of but it still didnt work... Which sucks because their is no where on the resort with AC to get away from the heat.
I can go on and on but I will stop here... Do not go here... Worst place we have ever ever stayed at.
This place has turned us off from Dominican all together and we will not be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic