This is the 3rd time in 5 days I woke up, hungry from the lack of food the night before. its 11am and there is no food. The main buffet is closed till 12:30 so they can clear it and reset for lunch, ok, np, I understand and there is a snack bar with burgers, fries, some fruit BUT ITS F"N CLOSED TOO!!!!!
+ there is a creperie that opens at 1:30 - 5. OH Wait the times on the sign say 130-5 HS (High Season)
So just a quick rant I'm a little pissed and extremely hungry after last nights disappointing Al A Cart,
Good news with the lack of food and the hot weather I think I lost weight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic