We stayed at the Caribe Club Princess in Punta Cana April 6-13, 2013, WestJet Vacations VIP package which was definitely worth the extra money.
We had the time of our lives. We are 8 Canadian best friends that talked about a tropical vacation for years. I'm so glad we decided to come to the Caribe and we would go back in a heart beat. The beach is amazing, the weather was perfect the ocean was warm and so much fun to swim in, you could walk the beach for miles.
The staff at the resort are amazing. They work hard and put in long hours . It was brought to our attention If you are tipping with money and when possible its a good idea to give directly to the person you want to have it. We spent a lot on cash tips, it was so worth it and very much appreciated by staff.
Check in went smooth with no problems, thanks to staff member Emilio who helped us with our luggage & getting all us girls rounded up and settled into the right location and for making sure everything was ok. Staff in the main lobby bar are great, always happy to see us and the service was excellent. We would often jump on the little train that ran about every 10 minutes and head up to the main lobby in the evening for a drink and to lounge on the big comfy couches.
We stayed in rooms 2202, 03, 04 & 15. Our balcony looked over the main pool with swim up bar & we were able to view the ocean. The rooms are older but very clean and big hugs to the ladies that work so hard to look after our rooms. I didn't realize until the 3rd day that the ladies that clean the rooms during the day are not the same ones that turn down our beds at night and place lovely flowers on the bedding. So we made sure to leave the night time staff tips too.
The food really was amazing. The buffet restaurant has so many types of food to choose from. We had our regular table when we ate here and the staff who looked after us were awesome. A special thanks and big hugs to our favorite waiter Emilio who looked after us 8 Canadian ladies. Our VIP package came with 4 al- a-carte dinners. We loved the Mexican Restaurant, Italian & International. The Dominican restaurant was not my favorite.
We found this a great place to go and would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic