My partner and I stayed here in February this year. We booked this resort as the reviews where very good and the location was perfect. We treated ourselves and upgraded to the honeymoon suite as the rooms are located over looking the beach and are very spacious with a jacuzzi in as well. My review is as follows......
Resort: beautiful, clean, well looked after and very big. They have a mini bus that takes you around the resort or if you want to take in the beautiful sights just walk as you find some nice places to take pictures. The staff can't do enough for you and are very friendly, they work very hard here for very little money so we always take plenty of dollar bills to tip, although it isn't compulsory to tip but I think most people do.
There was 6 different restaurants to choose from here, to be able to eat in them you go to the block where the guy sits all morning taking reservations and he will tell you the times available and as to which restaurants are open on specific days. We ate in them all and everyone was spot on, food plentiful and fresh. There is a beach bar that serves food all day should you get hungry in the day, serves pizza, fries, burgers, hot dogs, salad etc ... On a Wednesday they did a seafood paella on the beach which was truly amazing and made with fresh sea food. All in all the food standards here are very good.
Room: we upgraded to the honeymoon suite which was fantastic. All marble floors, over looked the beach, jacuzzi, massive comfy bed, his and her sinks in the bathroom, tv, coffee maker etc. the maid cleaned everyday and we tipped 2 dollars a day, this made a big difference, extra water and fridge was stocked daily even got fresh fruit in a basket, nice touches by the management here !
Beach: beautiful and clean. Every morning the beach was cleared of seaweed and raked clean. Loads of sunbeds so you don't really have to put a towel out to reserve them. You get the odd vendor trying to sell you the usual but as soon as you say no thanks they leave you alone. The each also has 2 security guards on at night time so you are very safe and looked after.
All in all a very good stay and an excellent resort obviously well run by the management.
I visit the Dom Rep every year but this hotel stood out by a mile so give it a try!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic