That was our first vacation to Punta Cana and we really enjoy it! Let us see positive and negative points:
- Awsome site with very beautiful landscaping. The site seems very big, but, in reality, that was just the lobby who was far from rooms. They bring us with a small train on the scene. On the spot, we were near everything. Even restaurants à la carte were stuck on the buffet.
- About room, it was very good with excellent air conditioning plus a fan to the ceiling. We slept very well. We had a free bottle of rum by arriving in the room. Négative point : too soft bed with V-forme.
- The beach was very good. Beautiful sand, but it was very windy all days then we had got big waves and water not very clear and sandy.
- The shows and the animation were very good. The dancer's crew looked like a professionnal team. Good themes and choreography every evening. Thumbs up for the shows!!!
- The harassment of people on the beach, in the hotel, in front of the buffet.... everywhere. Avoid the persons with white shirts.
- The food was very ordinary. No variety in the breakfast or in the dinner. An effort was made for the supper with themes . About the restaurants à la carte, avoid the Brazilian.
- The presence of the republicans with their family for the week-end. The hotel becomes a playground and they invade swimming pools and rest areas of the tourists.
Finally, we recommand this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic