Went here Oct'2011 with husband and 15 year old daughter.
Nice hotel,massive grounds, shares all facilities with tropical hotel. friendley staff, food ok, right on the beach shame over run with russians who were rude and always drunk, the hotel is lively with loud music all day. Outback safari with angel was great best part of holiday seeing how the locals live and getting a real feel of dominican life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic