My wife, 2.5 year old son and myself returned from Caribe Club Princess almost 3.5 weeks ago and had a great time. Grounds are beautiful and my boy loved all the turtles everywhere.
Rooms were mediocre at best but I guess thats what you get for the money. We paid about $800 pp for a week from Washington DC. When we had an issue with our very old rusted, shelves broken fridge they did come out right away and switched for a slightly newer, slightly less rusty fridge that worked great.
The beach and pool is where its at. Sea water was clear and very warm, pool was a lot of fun.
The pool bar with Jose Obama & Antonio was so much fun!! Our little boy swam his heart out with his floaty and even started ordering his own virgin Coco Loco's with Jose. He was so proud being able to this and both Jose and Antonio served him with a smile. Jose really made our stay a blast with his crazy upbeat attitude, are you a papa yet Jose?
All and all plenty to do at this resort with pretty good buffets and even better specialty restaurants.
Like mentioned in other reviews a ton of Russian and French people there but that just added to the feeling of being completely out of it. Would definitely come back even though I would want an upgraded room. We probably spend more time in our room then the average adult there (naptime, early bed time) so room comfort with a 2 year old could have been better. But if you have older kids or no kids you really don't spend time in your room at all anyway, making it all the more bang for your buck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic