After a lot of searching, we decided to make a return visit to the Caribe Club, this time with our 20 month old baby in tow.
Much as our first visit, we found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was cleaned every morning and a second trip was made early evening to see if we needed fresh towels and water. In fact, we were provided with more water than we could drink.
We only ate at the buffet and I think the food quality has improved since our last visit. Yes, it's not North American 4 star quality, but it's certainly good enough for an all inclusive.
The beach was amazing, as expected.
I would go back to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic