8,670 results
All reviewssports bara la carte restaurantsbavaro sectionpalace poolloft suitepunta cana resortpublic relationsdominican republicspanish restaurantbeautiful beachjacuzzi tubadult poolanimation teamlanguage barriersteakbuffet restaurantsaona island
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

I read some reviews before going to this hotel and was nervous about it but I decided to ignore the reviews and decide for myself. Expensive mistake to make! We did have a great holiday because we decided to make it a great holiday. I definetly agree that it is not a 5* hotel. The room was very dated and the food wasn't great. The same food was repeated and recycled. We had a few issues with staff, one with restaurant staff being incredibly rude and another with reception staff giving our room card to another guest who claimed it was his room and therefore someone trying to get into our room at midnight whilst our children including ourselves were fast asleep. This was very concerning. I have never reviewed a hotel before but I really felt I had to. Tui offered a change of hotel due to the refurbishment going on there, I really wish I had taken the offer.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Bahar E
Banesa Mª B, Gerente at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2017

Dear Bahar E,

The Management and Staff extend our sincerest apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced as a result of the situations you have brought to our attention. You can however rest assured that we will be giving these matters the proper attention and corrective measures where necessary will be applied so as not to have a reoccurrence of such.

As you know, all our guests’ comments and suggestions are very important to maintain the quality and service in our property and will be effectively used to profit from them.

Best regards,

Banesa Maria Burque
Resident Manager

Reviewed December 5, 2017

All the rooms looked very good, the location it s beautiful, and some of the best games and entartaiment. The food was also really good, and different every time. People here are very nice and kind with evryone. Everybody say “olla” around here and “catastrofico” when you messe up .

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Scarling F, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Dear Serghiun,

Awesome!! Sounds like you had a great time while with us. Thank you very much for sharing a positive review, it pleased us greatly that it has been a memorable one.

I am also excited that you found the staff to be accommodating and helpful and that you felt this made of your stay a really pleasant experience. I have passed your kind words to the whole team and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you once again very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

I love the weather,the resort is very very big. They have different foods and the sea is amazing,the sand is pure. I don’t like the rooms because they don’t look like a deluxe one,but in rest all its ok.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Dănuţ,

Many thanks for your preference in the selection of Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa as your recent vacation destination. I also would like to extend our gratitude because you have taken some of your precious time to share your experience regarding this trip in our property through TripAdvisor advising future travelers about our excellent product.

We respect your point of view regarding the appreciation of our Deluxe Room and understand there are several kinds of lifestyles.

I am delighted to hear that in your first experience with us it has been a great one. At Grand Palladium Punta Cana we strive to create exceptional moments so I am proud to learn that we have achieved this goal.

We hope to have the opportunity to offer you our services again in the future.

Receive warm greetings from Paradise!

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I stayed in a loft suite with my misses, Room was very DATED. I feel that if you do not tip the staff they don't really care about you. They seem to all work in what they call 'Dominican Time'. Many of the staff have attitude that isn't needed (E.g Elly From the Bavaro Buffet). At the same buffet I asked a gentlemen named SAMUEL for a 'STRAW' and I was told to go get it myself. At the Indian restaurant I was given a desert that was still frozen(Which I have a video of). Nothing seems to happen until you complain, we were a group of 10 adults and 3 children, We would wait up to 30 - 45 Minutes to get on a cart to take us from hotel to hotel, until 1 evening I snapped. The Room Service food quality was dreadful, the chips felt like they had been left out for a day and then brought to us, the wait for restaurants is way to long 1 - 2 hours is unreasonable. I was order a sandwich in the sports bar and asked for no ham or bacon init as I don't eat pork (It came with both).

Our shower had near to no pressure so water basically didn't come out and when I called to ask if someone could check to see the problem no body turned up even though they said they would. the bath tub to use the hydro massage service takes 30 minutes to 1 hour to fill up enough to use, the pressure is so bad more water leaves the bath tub then it fills up. To make it better our view had builders who would start work early and wake us up. We are on holiday we shouldn't have to be woken up by building works.

This is honestly one of the worst hotels I've been to and I wouldn't recommend it.

Room Tip: Loft Suite has space
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank UgurIc

Dear UgurIC,

First of all, please receive warm greetings from the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa hotel.

Thank you so much for your time and the effort you have invested to write your comments.

Best regards,

Banesa Maria Burque
Resident Manager

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Beautiful resort, loved the multiple pools and beachfront that we could use, delicious food, delicious drinks, excellent staff. Room was nice, but wish we would have upgraded to a different one. We are coming back next year and are really looking forward to it!!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scarling F, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear kimberlyhW5527KK,

We are glad that you could visit us and get the best impression of your stay at our Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa.

It certainly adds an extra bonus to the experience, that our guests can explore any of the 3 Hotels of our Great Resort, finding a variety of pools, bars, and restaurants, activities and we are really pleased knowing that this was an aspect that you enjoyed.

Thank you for your kind review, we look forward to your next visit.

Regards,