The eight hour flight from Manchester in February 2014 was well worth going to The Grand Palladium as the beach is excellent our bright airey room in block 63 was a little dated and had a massive comfortable king sized bed with plenty of fluffy pillows . All staff were very friendly and all immaculately cleanly dressed whatever the time of day . Dined in all nine al a carte restaurants , all very good but our favourite was the Japanese show cooking . The steakhouse is a must if you can get a table booked . All pools have plenty of beds but get your towels out early . Have already booked to go back next February as we had a brilliant holiday this year .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa