Slightly delayed review as totally forgot to publish :) .. however from start to finish this hotel did everything to make our stay the best. We went as a group of 4 and were located in the same block. Rooms lovely, clean and modern. Really nice touch to have the mini fridge replenished everyday included all the all inclusive status. The hotel itself is huge and so much to do.
The food is the best thing we found, could not complain from bacon and fresh bread at breakfast and all the all inclusive a la cartes in the evening.. amazing. One thing i think other hotels should take from this hotel is the reservation system for the restaurants.. you go to the restaurant you wish to eat in and get a buzzer that you hold, when it goes off .. it is your turn. This is a very fair way of doing it and prevents constant queuing.
Overall lovely hotel.. would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Palladium Hotel Group, BookIt.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa