We had a great trip o Punta Cana. Only three real problems with the trip. Since this was our first trip to the DR. The resort was great, people were friendly and helpful. First problem, pillows in the room were so bad it was not even funny. You had to pay more to have a good pillow brought to your room. Second, the vendors on the beach would not leave you alone for 10 minutes on some days. And third, no waitress on the beach, so every time your 6oz cup was empty, you had to walk back to the bar. Besides these little things the trip was great and we would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS and Reservation Counter so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa