Resort is good, food was great. Be very careful in the main pool by the buffet, huge drop off in pool that is not marked. A little boy drowned but was thankfully brought back to life thanks to a by stander nurse. Non of the staff knew CPR, nor did they do much to help. A few people had a near drowning experience in that pool. A few people from our group had items stolden from our room, right from our suitcases - clothing, sunglasses, body spray. NOT impressed. We will never go back to any Palladium for that simple reason. NO staff speak english so communication was an issue. Getting towels in your room was a fight. Never to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa