Last visited 4 years ago, returned January , this makes our 4th visit. The only downside we noticed was very few staff spoke or could understand English especially reception staff. Thomson have changed accommodation blocks & are now opposite the football & sports centre, which are not so close to the beach as the other blocks were. The cleanliness of the whole place is second to none & the food is better & more choice. Many new places for children built. much more transport available for visitors around the resort. One finds it difficult to see any reason to complain, but no dought some will always nit-pick.
All I can say is go & enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa