We had stayed in 2 weeks in Feb with 9 of us as family with 2 young children age 22 months and 5 year old. Great for family with children and also couple too.
Resorts: Beautiful, huge area, nature like park Green ECO and clean ... The Beach are mostly beautiful!
Hotels: There are 3 different area of hotels ROOM - pretty huge and lots of room!
We picked building 2000 but these are great for elders who unable walk well as good closer to restaurants, snack bar , our favorite place cuz, we can sit there closer or bring foods to go as out at the beach and close to the pools.
For people who use wheelchair and family with young children to use building 2000, 3000, 4000 that are good in middle area of resorts, close by beach, restaurant and everything front lobby. If couple want private and quite then use Royal Suite hotel- VERY nice and fancy area! For Royal Suite rooms can walk into their own private pool.
If your room is farther, they have ready to go get in to golf cart ride and train ride every 10 min at the each station stop sign area, they go around each time repreat. It should be no problem or take walk about 5 to 10 min if you love walking! Great then!
Staff worker at Resorts only: Hard worker, patient, helpful and friendly.
Foods from buffets and restaurants: Great choices and fresh fry meats. Yummy! Kids loves the BEST French Fries at Buffets.
Spain restaurant is good.. lovely Pork and steak tender meats! Good job Chef! All restaurants have kids same menu book. For kids menu choice of chicken fingers and fries were best taste at Quijote restaurant than other restaurant. It would be depend on Chef and cookers who did well cooking behind the kitchen.
Pool: Lots pools and children Pirate boat in kiddie pool and clean.
Children club: Great for children from baby to 12 year old - Good events each day and safely inside building with cool a/c as style for Pirate and castle style building. Events for kids , fun kids zip-line, toys, crafts, actives programs, wall climber, movie , games , and clean place inside. For parents have sign in and out. They allow to have babysitter from 8 am until 11:00pm. Wow, Staff worker are willing to work and taking care of children. Foods provide for them to care the kids. Free Child care. Give them tips would be great!
Ride: There are golf carts ride and train ride to stop by your room or any where. Kids love the train ride it is fun to go around in the resort.
Beach: Beautiful, little windy area, lot people walking on tide from all different resorts. Ocean were very beautiful and blue water! No seaweeds, the staff working kept cleaning in early rise morning. Kids love FUN waves!
From only outside public sellers table or homeowner market place:
Kinda sad who are from punta cana people that some of them are little pushy and asking tooo way high pricey as dishonest people, I encourage them to be honest, be patient and let tourist like or not. For visitors, you can say "No Thank you!" . Be smart for putting the price down if you like to buy as North America's similar price. Some of them are respectful and friendly too.
You will may have understand their needy and their culture living in their country. Get use it with them .. no need say Why or they do that or ?? It is the idea like other very low economy country like Africa, Mexico, Asia, India, Philippines and others country in the same way.
For Tipping money for Resort staff worker: There are no asking tipping money. As what you like and what you see how they or person hard worker or friendly give them the tip as wish you like or compassion. We like that!
Mostly every night time, use your bug spray or lotion or wear pants. Depend where you go near swamp area or ponds or near the grass area.
We have no problem at this resort, healthy and safely area. Just be Happy and enjoy your relaxing! No stress! Sleepy from sunny!
We will come back again and same resort! It would be easier for us to know this area again! Smile!
Keep up good job, friendly, helpful and hard worker. For who living people there, you would be proud for your own country and nicest ocean and beach. Thanks to tourist ans visitors for coming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa