Stayed there just a week ago, 19-28 dec.
Loved the beach, the very friendly hardworking staff, and the rooms were nice clean and big.Got the rooms on second floor that we wanted, with rest of our group of 10 in next building.so that was good.
Didn t like the lunch restaurant at the beach,the only place where you could eat at lunch time, not always clean, not very taken care of. food was okay, could always find something to eat.Dinner time food was good, Christmas dinner was very good.
We had a very good holiday nice weather in a beautiful area, would I go here again? no... Did the tour with PC mike,and was a highlight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa