Room: Aweful, Molding, Stained Beds, Could feel the wire of the bed and not a comfortable rest. Fridge don't work, TVs don't work, My mom's shower head didn't work, our toilet flush didn't work. We were group of 21 vacationing here for my sister's wedding. had over 10 rooms and they all had different issues. They gave most guests FLATS (2 level rooms), But, only a single floor with 2 sad double beds was provided to my family of 4 (couple and 2 kids: 5 & 12). When i asked them to fix it, they said "you get what you paid for." well, we paid the most ($3200 for our family). We arrived on Saturday when the hotel is filled with their own local people (very laud and rude) and they had given all the good rooms to them. Also, they kept insisting that we are Spanish just because of our skin color and didn't like it when we said that we are NOT and do not speak Spanish so they really stick to us. Also, we tipped like crazy and the service staff loved us but management and sales people gave us lots of attitude.
Food: OK, but stick to a few (Boiled Chicken, fruits, bread, coffee). Brizillian and Japanese restaurants were good. Carlos in Japanese restaurants is fantastic. I read that this place has air-conditioned restaurants. But, get this: they close it for lunch for 5 out of 7 days. So we stewed in our sweat eating lunch at the Beach Restaurant.
Beach: was good and water was perfect. The green and the view is very good. So we stuck to OCEAN and Pool Area (pool area was only bearable when locals didn't take over with their boobs and Make out sessions). These people have NO boundaries: Kids or no kids, they go at it like animals. My 12 year old son saw many boobs and humping couples. We've been to 5 star hotels and were happy to see NO TOP LESS sign in some areas and took our kids there. But here there was NO Limits: boobs everywhere.
Also: THEY CHARGE YOU $10 per person at airport to get in and $20 PER PERSON to get out and we paid $120 just to visit this sad sad place. We are Never again going to Dominican. That's a sure things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa enjoys a privileged, sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa, the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino & Royal Suites. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Punta Cana (excluding the Royal Suites). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort Spa