Had a great time @ The Grand palladium. We stayed & the bavaro location. The resort is actually 4 separate properties in one so you have access to it all. There are multiple buffets and a few ala carte dining locations we tried the steakhouse (highly recommend), and the Chinese. The food @ the buffets was very good, we never had an issue with finding something we liked. I Traveled with my wife and 10yr old son. The beach is very nice and clean. The pools were very nice, we spent most of our time at the Punta Cana pool. The 10yr old had a blast there with entertainment provided by the P.O.P crew.
People that complain about this place have no idea how to travel and be comfortable in an unknown environment. I would certainly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Palladium Hotel Group, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana