The resort was extremely nice on the beach & you can use the 3 different resorts and almost all the pools on the property. There was a little train and golf carts that could take you around, but once you learn the routes, the walk was not bad to cross the resort. The people on the resort were extremely nice, however it does seem like you get a lot of people trying to sell you things on the resort and on the beach.
We got the loft suite; my husband hated it, I liked it. The problem he had was the bathroom was on the lower level, so after several all inclusive drinks, stumbling down the stairs in the middle of the night was not ideal. The rooms were nice and spacious with a roomy balcony. The housekeepers came in everyday to clean and place nice flower around the tub and sink. There is a mini-bar in the room with beer, soda,and water which was always nice.
Our biggest complaint is the food. The buffets were not to our liking and the restaurants at night were a bit better, but you had to wait a long time. Our group had 8 people and we often waited 1.5 to 2 hours. The 24 hour Sportsbar was the best, have them make you the food and you will want the quesadilla or fajita over any buffet. Otherwise, take some snacks if you have a sensitive stomach.
One tip is take US dollars. They don't want the peso and all the prices on resort is dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino enjoys a privileged sea-front location on the renowned Playa Bavaro. The resort, located on a sprawling estate of lush tropical vegetation and a coconut plantation, is next to the Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The facilities of these adjoining resorts are open to guests of the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Travelocity so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Palace Hotel
- Grand Palladium Palace Punta Cana
- Palladium Punta Cana